Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jessica Stroup: I want Michael Steger for Silver!

There’s a new romance brewing on “90210″ and viewers can’t miss the sparks flying between Navid (played by Michael Steger) and Silver (Jessica Stroup).

“I think Navid is the coolest character on the show,” Stroup, 24, tells Zap2it. “So when I heard things might be leading that way, I got very happy.”

Of course, there’s the issue of Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes), but she’s so wrapped up in her newfound fame that Navid will continue to be drawn toward his recent partner in crime, Silver. “There’s a lot of good stuff coming,” hints Stroup. “Maybe even a little bit of the physical…”

Stroup says that Silver’s budding flirtation with Navid is just part of what she’s loving about her storyline in Season 3, in which she tells us that Silver’s focus will be on becoming “a girl that other girls can look up to.”

“[Silver's storyline is] going to deal a lot with not necessarily things happening to her but her doing things,” she explains. “What? I don’t know yet. I know that there is going to be some interesting stuff when spring break hits, but this is their senior year and I think Silver is kind of finding where she wants to go next year.”

But what if Stroup called the shots? “I want some Steger for Silver,” she jokes. “But I also want her to start running her own company as a senior.”

Source: zap2it