Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

'Survivor' Alina Wilson: 'NaOnka's personality ... was very shocking'

Alina Wilson was the next in a string of strong female competitors to be voted out of "Survivor: Nicaragua." She tells Zap2it about her experience and how hard it is for strong women to succeed in the game.

Did you enjoy Survivor? Was it everything you hoped it would be?

"It was everything and more. I absolutely loved 'Survivor,' I loved every minute of it and I loved watching it unravel on TV. It was so cool and literally the best experience of my life. Every memory I have of it is great. Even though I was voted out way earlier than I expected to be, I'm very, very happy."



Now that you've seen the show air, has anything or anyone surprised you?

"Most recently, I was very surprised by Benry's animosity towards me. I was shocked by that. And NaOnka's personality as a whole was very shocking to me. I knew while I was there that she was kind of a weird girl and she had kind of a chip on her shoulder, but I didn't know it was that serious. She's a very angry person and that surprises me. NaOnka's really a strong, opinionated, kind of mean person. Those are the two things that kind of stand out for me."

Source: zap2it