Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

"Walking Dead" Writer Teases About Finale

EW: Maybe they only do that whole shambling-bitey-”Uuurgh!” thing when living people are around. Maybe when living people aren’t around, they go bowling or stock car racing or whatever.
RK: [Laughs] It’s true, man. If a zombie… I’m trying to figure out some way to adapt the “If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound?” to zombies, but I’m not going to be able to pull that off. So let’s just let the readers adjust that analogy accordingly.

EW: Okay, just tell us one thing about next week’s finale.
RK: Let me think, let me think. I believe some wine is drunk.

EW: That’s really all you’re going to give us?
RK: Well, if you’ve been watching the show, you’ll know there’s a lot going on between Rick and Shane and Lori. I think if you’re interested to see how that love triangle is going to progress, you might want to make sure you tune in for the last episode of this season. So that’s good. And then I think someone takes a shower.

EW: Is it a lady person?
RK: [Laughs] Yes.

EW: By the way, I like the optimism you showed in saying “If you’ve been watching the show…,” as if there are honestly going to people reading the end of a Q&A with the writer of the Walking Dead who aren’t watching show.
RK: You never know. There could be people who don’t even own televisions that are like, “I get all my enjoyment from reading interviews online. This show seems do be going well and it does sound interesting. But I’ve got a strict rule on not watching television so I’m never going to tune into this!”



Source: Entertainment Weekly