Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pretty Little Liars star dishes about her character's future

Ashley Benson is gearing up for Monday’s premiere of Pretty Little Liars and handing out some show secrets, plus some secrets of her own.

Check out the secrets that the 21-year-old actress spilled:

She guarantees that Hanna isn’t dead. “Hanna’s not dead. You’re definitely going to see a character change in Hanna in the next couple of episodes. She grows a lot from this whole experience, and you’ll see her and her mom dealing with their financial situations. And then her love triangle will kind of work itself in there.”

She crushed on Hanson and Jonathan Taylor Thomas: “I also had a crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Every time he would come on the screen, he was like my boyfriend. I was such a nerd like that.”



She and her PLL costars have fashion ESP. “We definitely end up wearing the same thing sometimes. We’ll come to set and we’ll all have the same coat on, or we all have the same jeans or dress. It’s so funny. So, we all have the same kind of style, but each of us add something different.”

She dressed up for Harry Potter! “I went to see the new movie on opening night and dressed up. I just wore a cape and glasses and tights and boots. I was like, why not? We were working really late and some of my friends from Glee went and we all dressed up and everybody else was dressed up, so I didn’t like feel out of place. It was fun!”

Source: JustJared