Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

'Smallville' New Spoilers From EW


@cheesybones asks: What can we expect in the next two episodes of Smallville?This week, look for Cassidy Freeman as you’ve never seen before when we go to an alternate universe where Tess has grown up knowing she’s a Luthor. “It’s going to be Tess but Tess with a lot more knowledge of her past and therefore a different outlook on her life.… It’s an interesting way for us to play a ‘what if’ game,” Freeman told me. As you know, the episode is also the long-awaited return of John Glover as Lionel, and the situation comes to blows as he and Tess clash for the first time in the other world. What you may not know? It was totally real. “He really wanted me to hit him, so I did,” Freeman said, laughing. “I kept faking it, and I said, ‘Are you going to react to that?’ And he said, ‘Yeah, when you hit me.’ So I was like, ‘Yeah!’” Note to self: Do not piss off Cassidy Freeman.